October Quiz -- Physicist Quotes
Be the first to email us your answer!
Thanks Kyle for providing us with quizzes!
Who said the following quotes?
- "I'm pretty tenacious when it comes to problems."
- "Pick a flower on Earth and you move the farthest star."
- "Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them."
- "Physics is experience, arranged in economical order."
- "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
- "What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning."
- "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change"
- "If I could explain it to the average person, I wouldn't have been worth the Nobel Prize."
- "A physicist is just an atom's way of looking at itself."
- "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas."